Security is our game
as designing environments is yours
We are ISO 9001 certified
High Security Door Locks is our game as designing environments is yours
Appleyard Security has been established for many years since 1883 to be precise. We have never stood still, always keeping ahead of innovation by leading the way. Many of the high security door lock systems on the market today had some input from the managing director Mark Boynton.
Being ISO 9001 is not just a badge for us, it means we do care about our service and we do pride ourselves on trying to provide this.
When you design your space you look for the best solution to meet the demands of the building.
If it is a brand new build then you are free to place whatever you need into the plans moulding the space to meets the client’s needs.
We have high security electronic door locks including magnetic or electronic door locks which can help in this environment.
With our expertise we can ensure that all the regulatory needs are catered for and provide a full plan for you to then integrate to the new environment
However when you are carrying out a renovation design or advising on how changes can be made to a listed building we also have the high security door locks to cater for this.
With the latest technology we are able to advise and bring to the table our years of experience. Our intelligent locking system can be used across Wi-Fi or as standalone no building works required. Simple effective and just minutes to fit.
The great part about our systems is the flexibility.
To see how effective our systems are, take the no obligation route..
Having worked extensively within the following environments;
hotels, banks, large and heavy industrial and utility companies, Boarding schools and colleges, Universities, Ministry of Defence, Police Stations, laboratories, Government Departments, offices, hospitals and mental health units and of course residential customers you will know we are capable of fulfilling your requirements.
Health and Safety, building fires accountability all taken care of with our systems.
We might just be the solution you are looking for. give us a quick call and ask for Mark
So to summarise
Here are just a few reasons why you would want to consider us.
- As we have worked in all environments we have gained an insight into what works and what doesn’t so you can rely on our expertise
- We can provide a one stop shop for the whole environment, from car park barriers, through turnstiles, to high security door locks and safes, using cutting edge intelligent systems where needed
- We minimise use of other contractors
- Consulting us early on in a project ensures that infrastructure for any cabling, networks, data points, etc. can be properly planned
- We can integrate these elements and other options into the card operated access control system, and add quality CCTV or audio/video entry
- We are independent of any suppliers and tailor make locking systems to accommodate the client’s needs, always using best products from top manufacturers to ensure robustness and authenticity of guarantees
- We are more than happy to arrange a site visit without obligation, to assess the most suitable system with any client
- We prepare ironmongery schedules
- Our business was first established in 1883, and have maintained our reputation as suppliers of high quality, durable products rather than the cheapest
- Our post-installation support is second to none, without the need for tying contracts
- We cover the whole of the British Isles
- We are ISO 9001 registered
- We are fully conversant and our work is compliant with the latest regulations including Fire Regulations, Disability Discrimination Act, as well as those in the pipeline
- We specialise in anti-ligature products, essential for mental health units and acute wards
- We have a new unique versatile intelligent locking system on offer which is perfect for hotels, residential homes and student accommodation, as well as offices/call centres, banks. It saves the business money, enabling more locks to be installed. More details below*
- We can install, free of charge a sample of our intelligent locks, to help a client make their decision about whether it would suit them. This takes minutes, with the minimum of disruption
- Our systems can be rolled out gradually for maximum versatility
Appleyard Security Ltd – a name you can trust! Why?
We can imagine that it can be very difficult to know whose advice to trust when security and cost are at stake.
Some of our clients have had so much conflicting advice from different sources that it seems very complicated.
As we cover all aspects of security and related matters you only need to consult us.
We have maintained our position at the cutting edge of latest developments and helped adapt/innovate new products for the market.
We routinely update our training and stay ahead of new regulations on all aspects that affect our work, unlike many others. The Appleyard business was first established in 1883 by family and as times have changed we have retained our reputation of trustworthiness and experts in our field.
We pride ourselves with our ability to offer the highest quality of service within the industry. Our reputation is excellent which is why most of our work comes from existing customers or recommendations.
Our maintenance and back up service is also second to none, as we are a small business which can respond quickly.